The microincinerator is designed to sterilize metal inoculating loops and needles without using an open flame. By using infrared heat inside a ceramic tube, the product protects your laboratory technicians from dangerous gases, flames and splatters. Once it reaches optimum sterilization temperature(900℃), the loop or needle is sterilized within 5-7 seconds.
- Two modes of operation: Stand-By and Operation.
- No flames, gasses, or splatters
- Inoculating loops and needles sterile in 3-7 seconds
- Ceramic heating tube quickly reaches 900⁰C
- Reliable heating element and stable base
- The angle of the heating tube is adjustable to the user’s preference (Model ST-14E)